Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tips for growing bigger guns

Hi there!
My favorite body part to work out is my arms. It's the easiest to get bigger and I always get a huge pump after weight training my arms. It's also the body part that people compliment me on.

Through my years of weight training I've gathered a few tips to achieve better results from arm workouts.

Here are a few:
* I use drop sets and super sets for higher intensity.

* Use your time whilst performing the reps(squeeze your muscle at the top and try to lower
the weight slowly).

* I usually train my arms alone to concentrate all my energy on my arms only.

* I change my weight training routine at least every 6 weeks.

* Hit the muscle from all angles(narrow and wide grip curls for biceps and push downs for tri's)

* I go heavy on barbell curls for 5-8 reps to grow muscle and lighter with concentration curls
for 10-15 reps.

These tips work for me, but it won't necessarily work for other people.
I always listen to what other guys at the gym say work for them and then decide if I'll try it out for myself. This way I've picked up some good advice over the years.

Here is a website that I found very interesting.

Have a good one!

No comments: