I finished this weeks weight training with back exercises. I was supposed to do back yesterday but just didn't get time to go to the gym. Had a good session this morning.
I actually gained a bit of weight in the last month, which is strange because I always lose weight when I'm not active. I now weigh 86.6kg(190lbs). We'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
Looking forward to next weeks weight training. It should be much easier and I'll be able to go heavier than this week. The stiffness will also be less.
I should probably mention that my wife Alicia is pregnant!!! We went to the Doctor for our first sonar yesterday. It still feel quite unreal! a Baby will definitely have a huge influence on my daily routine, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment